#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday 23 October 2020

Stop motion MS (Media Studies)

 Describe how to create a stop motion animation? What did you enjoy / dislike about the process? What challenges did you face and how did you overcome these? What would you change if you were to do it again? What other insights did you have while participating in Media Studies this rotation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.To create a stop motion you have to make a change then take a photo


2.I didn't enjoy it because my teacher called it bad🤣🤣

3.Bye making a new one

4.To not lose it

5.None






2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Oli, your stop motion hooked me in and wanted to take a closer look at your post. I would love to see your original process! Did you make the scene yourself? Ka pai to mahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Oli,

    Is that video your stop motion? It is pretty awesome. I agree with Ms Raisin and say it hooked me too.

    Why did your teacher think it was bad? I'm sure that there has to be more to the story than that. I would be pretty happy to be doing stop motion in class.

    Perhaps next time to share a piece of learning you could tell us more about the process you went through to get to the finished product.

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete